Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Donald Sweet, MD is a oncology specialist in Hinsdale, IL. Dr. Sweet completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweet is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Milwaukee Co Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1971
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- National Provider Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specialists1 Salt Creek Ln, Hinsdale, IL 60521 Existing Patients: (630) 654-1790
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweet?
I was referred to Dr. Sweet for some irregular blood test results to determine the specific issue that I was having. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem and was able to explain it to me in a way that was easy to understand. He was very personable, funny, and spent a long time talking to me. I never felt like he was rushing through to get to the next patient. I have seen him several times since then, and I have always had the same great experience. I have spoken to his nurse, Sue, on the phone a couple of times, and she couldn’t be any nicer. And another woman, Marianne, really worked hard to try to find lower cost medication for me. Honestly, I have never had a better experience at a doctors office and I highly recommend Dr. Sweet!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sweet frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Sweet's office is located at 1 Salt Creek Ln, Hinsdale, IL 60521. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweet has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange