Dr. Donald Ives, MD is a vascular medicine specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Ives completed a residency at Boise Family Practice Medical Center. He currently practices at Center for Vein Restoration of Alaska. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ives is board certified in Family Practice.
- Boise Family Practice Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1989
- Westmont College, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ives?
I was very happy with the results of my leg vein work with Dr. Ives a few years ago. Trying to now come back for the other leg! The visible difference between the two is remarkable.