Dr. Donald Williams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williams' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Williams, MD is a nephrology specialist in Burbank, CA. Dr. Williams completed a residency at York Hospital. He currently practices at Burbank Dialysis and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Burbank Dialysis1211 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91504 Existing Patients: (818) 842-5576
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats Gout, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Anemia.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 1211 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91504. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Williams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Huntington Memorial Hospital