Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald Walla, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Walla completed a residency at U Nebr. He currently practices at Nebraska Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Bryan East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walla is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Nebr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Lincoln VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Lincoln575 S 70th St Ste 200, Lincoln, NE 68510 Existing Patients: (402) 488-3322
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walla?
Dr. Walla is determined to find out the cause of my pain and I greatly appreciate it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walla frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Walla's office is located at 575 S 70th St Ste 200, Lincoln, NE 68510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan East Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth