Dr. Donald Holzer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Holzer, MD is a neurology specialist in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Holzer completed a residency at Cornell Cooperating Hospitals. He currently practices at Bon Secours Neuroscience Center for Pain Management and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. Dr. Holzer is board certified in Neurology.
- Cornell Cooperating Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Cornell Cooperating Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Of Pennsylvania, Medical School
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holzer?
Dr Holzer is the ONLY Doctor that diagnosed my Medical Condition after 3 years of going to pretty much every Dr in Virginia Beach. He is 1 of the BEST Doctors in Virginia Beach! (As far as I am concerned) If you go see him--you WON'T be disappointed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holzer frequently treats Peripheral Neuropathy Testing, Sudoscan, and Memory Evaluation.
Dr. Holzer's office is located at 3315 HIGH ST, Portsmouth, VA 23707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital