Dr. Donald Holcomb, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holcomb's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Holcomb, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Holcomb completed a residency at Meth Med Center. and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.
- Meth Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 18208 Preston Rd Ste D9-117, Dallas, TX 75252 Existing Patients: (214) 212-0234
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holcomb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holcomb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holcomb frequently treats Acidosis, Acute Kidney Failure, and Anemia.
Dr. Holcomb's office is located at 18208 Preston Rd Ste D9-117, Dallas, TX 75252. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holcomb speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Holcomb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano