Dr. Donald Glaser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glaser's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Glaser, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Anderson, SC. Dr. Glaser completed a residency at Univ. Of Alabama At Birmingham/ Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital. He currently practices at Clemson Eye and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glaser is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Univ. Of Alabama At Birmingham/ Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Baptist Health Systems, Internship Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Washington and Jefferson College, Undergraduate School
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glaser?
I was very impressed with Dr. Glaser and the staff at Clemson Eye. They explained everything they did and answered all my questions. I have already recommended Dr. Glaser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glaser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glaser frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Dry Eyes, and Drusen.
Dr. Glaser's office is located at 2011 E GREENVILLE ST, Anderson, SC 29621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glaser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital