Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ganim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald Ganim, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Danvers, MA. Dr. Ganim completed a residency at Brigham & Women's Hosp/Harvard U. He currently practices at Beverly Anesthesia Associates and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. Dr. Ganim is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Brigham & Women's Hosp/Harvard U, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ-St Peter's Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beverly Anesthesia Associates480 Maple St Ste C233a, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (978) 304-8690
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ganim?
Dr. Ganim did a nerve block on my shoulder for rotator cuff tear. He put me at ease with his kindness and humor. The block was painless and lasted well beyond the 24 hours he told me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ganim's office is located at 480 Maple St Ste C233a, Danvers, MA 01923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ganim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital