Dr. Donald Fox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fox's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Fox, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Fox completed a residency at Manhattan Eet Hospital. He currently practices at Donald Munro Fox MD PC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fox is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eet Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Manhattan Eet Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Dr. Fox was the light at the end of a dark tunnel. I had a mole removed and had to have my lower eyelid repaired. I showed up at is office at 4pm and he looked at me and scheduled me for surgery within 5 days. He even handled all my insurance paperwork. Everything was last minute but he was the best. My follow up care is more than I expected. He even called me at home to see how I was recovering.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fox frequently treats B-Scan Ultrasound, Eye Examination, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 30 Central Park S Rm 10a, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital