Dr. Ellenburg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Ellenburg, MD is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Ellenburg completed a residency at Norton Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC and is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital
- Norton Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital
- Norton Chldns Hospital, Internship Hospital
- UNIV OF TN HLTH SCI CTR, Medical School — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellenburg?
He is my second choice when consulting regarding my Asthma allergy. He has been treating me since past few years, and all his prescribed medicine works for me. Although, I had switched my doctor for a change to see if I can get better results from a different doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donald Ellenburg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellenburg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellenburg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellenburg frequently treats Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Ellenburg's office is located at 2121 Highland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates7714 Conner Rd Ste 108, Powell, TN 37849 (865) 938-7789