Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shows accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald Shows, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Shows completed a residency at E Tenn State U. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Smith. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shows is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- E Tenn State U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7001 Rogers Ave Ste 401, Fort Smith, AR 72903 Existing Patients: (479) 452-2077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shows?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shows frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shows' office is located at 7001 Rogers Ave Ste 401, Fort Smith, AR 72903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shows has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith