Dr. Donald MacFarlane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacFarlane's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald MacFarlane, MD is a hematology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. MacFarlane completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF IOWA HOSP MEDICINE SPECIALTIES CLINIC and is affiliated with Fort Madison Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Iowa Hosp Medicine Specialties Clinic
University of Iowa Hosp Medicine Specialties Clinic200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-1616
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacFarlane?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacFarlane accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacFarlane frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. MacFarlane's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacFarlane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
- Mahaska Health Partnership
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics