Dr. Donald Lamarche Jr, MD is a neurology specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Lamarche Jr completed a residency at West Virginia University. He currently practices at Virginia Beach Neurology and is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamarche Jr is board certified in Neurology.
Virginia Beach Neurology
Virginia Beach Neurology Ltd968 First Colonial Rd Ste 103, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Existing Patients: (757) 481-3808
- West Virginia University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- West Virginia University, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Eastern Virginia Med School Of The Med College Of Hampton Roads Norfolk Va, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamarche Jr?
When I went to see Dr. Lamarche I could barely walk. It took two MRI's to figure out what was going on with me but that second one was the answer and it enabled me to get the surgery I needed and it gave me my life back again! My level of pain before seeing him on a scale from 1-10 was a 10! After my surgery and treatment, pain is 1-2 and I am still healing. Thank you for finding what was wrong Dr. Lamarche.
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital