Dr. Donald Goodin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Goodin, MD is a hematology specialist in Elizabethtown, KY. He currently practices at Hardin Memorial Cancer Care Services and is affiliated with Cumberland County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodin is board certified in Hematology.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hardin Memorial Cancer Care Services521 Robinbrooke Blvd, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Existing Patients: (270) 706-1535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodin frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Goodin's office is located at 521 Robinbrooke Blvd, Elizabethtown, KY 42701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goodin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cumberland County Hospital
- Monroe County Medical Center
- T J Health Columbia
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital
- The Medical Center At Caverna