Dr. Donald George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald George, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. George completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Buffalo. He currently practices at Nemours Children's Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nemours Children's Health System
Nemours Children's Health System807 Childrens Way, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 697-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Our family couldn't have asked for better care than with Dr George. He quickly found the issue and was very thorough with our 7 yo. Not once were any of us left with questions or felt ill at ease. Thank you Dr George!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Constipation, Abdominal Pain, and Ultrasound, Endoanal.
Dr. George's office is located at 807 Childrens Way, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.