Dr. Donald Dolce, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Dolce completed a residency at Georgetown Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Texas Health Bone & Joint Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dolce is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Texas Health Bone & Joint Clinic
Texas Health Bone & Joint Clinic1651 W Rosedale St Ste 200, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 335-4316
- Houston Methodist Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Medical School
- Tcu, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dolce?
Dr Dolce repaired my shoulder and did an outstanding job. The surgery was a major deal with numerous repairs. He was very professional, has a great bedside manner. His staff is also friendly and helpful. My appointment times were easy to make and they are accommodating with work schedules. I would recommend Dr Dolce to family and friends. Thank you
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Baylor Surgical Hospital At Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth