Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chamberlain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald Chamberlain, MD is a oncology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Chamberlain completed a residency at David Grant Usaf Medical Center. He currently practices at Retired - April 2017 and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- David Grant Usaf Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- David Grant USAF MC, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Conifer Health Solutions
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retired - April 20171000 E 3rd St Ste 201, Chattanooga, TN 37403 Existing Patients: (423) 698-2050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chamberlain?
He did my surgery using the Davinci procedure years ago and i had an exceptional recovery time. Was out walking the neighborhood next day, pain free. I would highly recommend him. He's a fantastic surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chamberlain frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Chamberlain's office is located at 1000 E 3rd St Ste 201, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chamberlain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital