Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Donald Stephens, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Tallmadge, OH. Dr. Stephens completed a residency at Montefior Med Ctr Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Cosmetic Surgical Arts and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Stephens is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Retina Specialists Of Alabama, Llc, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Montefior Med Ctr Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- SUMMA Health Systems/Akron City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Kent State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- AultCare Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Priority Health
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cosmetic Surgical Arts518 West Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278 Existing Patients: (330) 630-9699
Complete Eye Care Institute
The Complete Eyecare Institute Inc.34950 Chardon Rd Ste 102, Willoughby Hills, OH 44094 Existing Patients: (440) 975-8200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stephens?
Board certified and Fellowship Trained Retina Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephens frequently treats Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
Dr. Stephens' office is located at 518 West Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stephens speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stephens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron General Medical Center
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center