Dr. Donald Brown, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Brown completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at MacGregor Family Physicians, PA and is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Family Practice.
MacGregor Family Physicians, PA
MacGregor Family Physicians PA580 New Waverly Pl Ste 120, Cary, NC 27518 Existing Patients: (919) 858-8360
- ECU Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Geriatric Fellowship At East Carolina U. School Of Medicine, Other Education — 1984
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown is kind, compassionate, and above all: he listens and tunes in to your complaints and worries. His diagnoses where always correct and therefore my problems were taken care off easily and fast. He is funny, he makes a visit with him a joy, no matter what ails you. I have stuck with him for over 30 years, despite moving out of Cary and despite the fact that his office does not accept Medicare which makes the visits more expensive, my insurance reimbursement is less than half. - No, I still would not try and find a new GP.
- Wakemed Cary Hospital