Dr. Donald Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Brown, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Brown completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. He currently practices at STREETERVILLE PEDIATRICS and is affiliated with Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Streeterville Pediatrics Sc233 E Erie St Ste 304, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 280-1480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
He is a wonderful pediatrician. He listens to intently and takes his time every visit. He is thirough and does his best to predict our concerns and address them with confidence. He is very personable and worth the wait when necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Disorders.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 233 E Erie St Ste 304, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital