Dr. Donald Baldwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baldwin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Baldwin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lawton, OK. Dr. Baldwin completed a residency at Akron Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Mmg Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Baldwin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Akron Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Other Education — 1993
- Akron Genl Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Harrisburg Polyclin Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Eastern Nazarene College, Undergraduate School — 1965
Mmg Obstetrics & Gynecology110 Nw 31st St Fl 2, Lawton, OK 73505 Existing Patients: (580) 357-3671
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baldwin?
He operated on me and my daughter. He was competent and compassionate. He took great care if us and has a fantastic bedside manner. You would be very fortunate to have him as your physician
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baldwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baldwin's office is located at 110 Nw 31st St Fl 2, Lawton, OK 73505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baldwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.