Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donald Smith, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Boston University Psychiatry Residency Program. He currently practices at Eye Physicians of Northampton. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Smith is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Boston University Psychiatry Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Boston University Psychiatry Residency Program, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University of Vermont, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Physicians of Northampton51 Locust St Ste 4, Northampton, MA 01060 Existing Patients: (413) 341-5081
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith is very compassionate. Always helpful and makes you feel at ease. His office is very quick to respond to requests. Truly a top notch professional. As another reviewer noted, he is by far the best I have ever seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Smith's office is located at 51 Locust St Ste 4, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.