Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Rauh, MD
Dr. Donald Rauh, MD is
- Thomas Jeferson University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Pa Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Pennsylvania Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering-Information Processing In The Central Nervous System, Other Education — 1980
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Northwestern University Technological Institute Engineering Sciences With Distinction, Undergraduate School — 1970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rauh?
Dr. Rauh is the first therapist who targeted my issues correctly. He worked with me for two years to get me off my previous medications and on to the right ones. He also helped me overcome my ADHD, dermatillomania, trichotillomania and GAD. I highly recommend him. He IS very feisty but he cares a TON about his patients. Very talented doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Donald Rauh, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rauh's profile.
Dr. Rauh in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rauh's office is located at 306 FLORAL VALE BLVD Morrisville, PA 19067. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rauh provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Donald Rauh, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 306 FLORAL VALE BLVD, Morrisville, PA 19067 (215) 860-6101