Dr. Donald Block, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Block's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Block, MD is a nephrology specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Block completed a residency at U Conn Hosp. He currently practices at East Bay Nephrology Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Block is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Conn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Conn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Nephrology Medical Group Inc.2905 TELEGRAPH AVE, Berkeley, CA 94705 Existing Patients: (510) 841-4525
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Block?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Block accepts your insurance.
Dr. Block frequently treats Ultrasound, Renal, Renal Scan, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Block's office is located at 2905 TELEGRAPH AVE, Berkeley, CA 94705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Block has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus