Call (918) 550-5960 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Don King, MD
Make an Appointment(918) 388-1506
Dr. Don King, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. King completed a residency at Pacific-Presbyterian Hospital, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 388-1506
- Pacific-Presbyterian Hospital, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C., Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. King has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Don King, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Ileus, Intestinal Obstruction, and Malnutrition.
Dr. King's office is located at 10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK 74133. Find other locations and directions.