Dr. Don Aaron, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Statesboro, GA. Dr. Aaron completed a residency at Campbell Clinic / Univ of Tennessee. He currently practices at Optim Orthopedics and is affiliated with Candler County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aaron is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Optim Orthopedics - Statesboro16915 Highway 67, Statesboro, GA 30458 Existing Patients: (912) 681-2500
Optim Orthopedics - Metter8 N Williams St, Metter, GA 30439 Existing Patients: (912) 685-3550
- Georgia Southern University Team Physician (Statesboro, Ga), Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Campbell Clinic / Univ of Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Methodist University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Mercer University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Presbyterian Hospital, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Board Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aaron?
Dr. Aaron was pleasant as always. Very good side manner. I just love him.
- Candler County Hospital
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Optim Medical Center -Tattnall
- Optim Medical Center Screven