Dr. Dominique Nickson, MD is a orthopedic specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Nickson completed a residency at SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn. He currently practices at Next Step Orthopedics and is affiliated with Medical City McKinney. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nickson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Next Step Orthopedics
Next Step Orthopedics8865 Synergy Dr, McKinney, TX 75070 (972) 547-0047
- Baylor University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2004
- State University of New York at Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nickson?
Amazing doctor, that 100% cares for the well-being of his patients! Great staff, great surgeon. I am thankful for being able to trust him 100% for my surgery, and feel great afterwards!
- Medical City McKinney
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano