Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fradin-Read accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dominique Fradin-Read, MD is a public health & general preventive medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Fradin-Read completed a residency at Loma Linda University. She currently practices at VitaLife-MD. Dr. Fradin-Read is board certified in Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- Free University of Brussels / Faculty of Medicine And Pharmacy, Medical School
- American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Loma Linda University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Master ,Loma Linda School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2006
- UCSF, Internship Hospital — 2004
VitaLife-MD12301 Wilshire Blvd Ste 315, Los Angeles, CA 90025 Existing Patients: (424) 325-3368
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fradin-Read?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fradin-Read frequently treats Hair Transplants, Hormone Imbalance, and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Dr. Fradin-Read's office is located at 12301 Wilshire Blvd Ste 315, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fradin-Read speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fradin-Read has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.