Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carpentier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dominique Carpentier, MD is a family medicine specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Carpentier completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at Martins Point Med Grp Portsmth. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carpentier is board certified in Family Practice.
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Martins Point Med Grp Portsmth
Martins Point Health Care Newington Pk161 Corporate Dr, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Existing Patients: (603) 431-5154
Mill Pond Family Practice
Partners for Womens Health44 Newmarket Rd, Durham, NH 03824 Existing Patients: (603) 868-5832
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carpentier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carpentier frequently treats Disability Evaluation, Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, and Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling.
Dr. Carpentier's office is located at 161 Corporate Dr, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carpentier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.