Dr. Dominick Zangari, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Swansea, MA. Dr. Zangari completed a residency at Erie Co Med Ctr/SUNY. He currently practices at East Bay Surgery Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zangari is board certified in Ophthalmology.
East Bay Surgery Center
Swansea Office440 Swansea Mall Dr Fl 1, Swansea, MA 02777 Existing Patients: (508) 324-1171
Zangari Eyecare and Eyewear
Zangari Eyecare and Eyewear386 Market St, Warren, RI 02885 Existing Patients: (401) 289-2929
- Erie Co Med Ctr/SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Erie Co Med Ctr/SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zangari?
I was referred to Dr. Z because I needed cataract surgery which is actually the replacing of the lens. I was quite concerned about the outcome of such a procedure. Dr. Z and his staff were extremely thorough in the examination of my eyes. He explained what was wrong and what he would do to help me. He explained the lens options and the pros and cons of each. I made the choice for the multi-focal IOL (intra occular lens) which would all but eliminate my need for reading glasses and give great distance vision as well. The surgical procedure was a breeze. His anesthesiologist sedated me completely. AND, he only uses a liquid to numb the eye, vs a needle which other surgeons choose. I wasn't aware of anything during the procedure and woke up comfortably in the recovery room. I had only slight discomfort from the speculum which holds the eye open. I had 20/20 vision in two days! I will be scheduling the same procedure for my other eye asap! Dr. Z did a prefect procedure.