Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Dominic Marsalese, MD is a cardiology specialist in Berkley, MI. Dr. Marsalese completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Northpointe Heart Center and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marsalese is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Wm Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northpointe Heart Center
Northpointe Heart Center27901 Woodward Ave, Berkley, MI 48072 Existing Patients: (248) 545-0070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marsalese?
Dr. Marsalese provides care sufficient to encourage senior patients to keep the faith and continue the regimen he suggests as they advance along in years. My senior neighbor lives the hope he provides. Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marsalese frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Hypertension.
Dr. Marsalese's office is located at 27901 Woodward Ave, Berkley, MI 48072. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marsalese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy