Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Dominic Cardelli, MD is a neurology specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Cardelli completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cardelli is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Today's Options
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 786-3925
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cardelli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cardelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cardelli frequently treats Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test, Grip and-or Muscle Group Pull Test, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Cardelli's office is located at 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.