Dr. Ichtertz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dolf Ichtertz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Grand Island, NE. Dr. Ichtertz completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center Orthopaedics. He currently practices at Nebraska Hand & Shoulder Institute, PC and is affiliated with CHI Health St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ichtertz is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Loma Linda University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U C S F Medical Center Orthopaedics, Residency Hospital — 1986
- UCSF Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX, Medical School — 1981
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ichtertz?
Very thorough and helpful in understanding my situation. He explained how surgery will eliminate the pain and improve use of my hands. In addition explained how the lack of care could result in long term nerve damage. I have immediate relief of my pain and numbness in the hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dolf Ichtertz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ichtertz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ichtertz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ichtertz frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Release, and Adhesive Capsulitis.
Dr. Ichtertz's office is located at 716 N Alpha St, Grand Island, NE 68803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ichtertz speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health St. Francis
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Memorial Community Health