Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Doina David, MD is a hematology specialist in Pontiac, MI. Dr. David completed a residency at Wayne State U Sch Med Affiliated Hosps. She currently practices at Pioneer Specialty Hospital. Dr. David is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Wayne State U Sch Med Affiliated Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mcpl Clin Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Emergency Clin Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Inst Med Bucuresti, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pioneer Specialty Hospital50 N Perry St, Pontiac, MI 48342 Existing Patients: (248) 338-5608
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. David?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. David's office is located at 50 N Perry St, Pontiac, MI 48342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. David has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.