Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Rego Park, NY. He currently practices at NYU Medical Columbus and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yadgarov is board certified in Internal Medicine.
NYU Medical Columbus
NYU Medical Columbus9785 Queens Blvd Fl 3, Rego Park, NY 11374 Existing Patients: (718) 261-9100
- Downstate Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St Johns Epis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Andizan Medical Institute Named For Mi Kalinina, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yadgarov?
Ten years ago, I went to Dr. Dmitry Yadgarov because I was not feeling well, and I asked him what is this on my neck? He immediately sent me to another doctor to get a biopsy. I feel he saved my life because the biopsy came out positive for cancer stage 4 in my tonsil. I went for chemo and radiation at NYU Perlmutter Cancer Center on 34th St in Manhattan and today I am ten years cancer free.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital