Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Dmitriy Feldman, MD
Dr. Dmitriy Feldman, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Feldman completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology at Weill Greenberg Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Feldman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feldman?
My visit was a postop follow-up from a procedure for coronary artery disease
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Feldman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dmitriy Feldman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feldman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feldman frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG).
Dr. Feldman's office is located at 1305 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.