Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Dmitriy Dvoskin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Dvoskin completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Sergey V. Bogdan MD PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dvoskin is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2016
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2013
- University of Missouri, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dvoskin?
Dr. Dvoskin is very knowledgeable, very helpful, and very nice. -Sofiya Kapustina
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dvoskin frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Myofascial Trigger Point Injection, and Spondylitis.
Dr. Dvoskin's office is located at 8686 Bay Pkwy Ste M4, Brooklyn, NY 11214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dvoskin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Sergey V. Bogdan MD PC8686 Bay Pkwy Ste M4, Brooklyn, NY 11214 Existing Patients: (718) 265-7700
Reynolds Medical P.c.380 2nd Ave Ste 1004, New York, NY 10010 Existing Patients: (718) 998-9890
Bogdan Surgery Center112 Professional View Dr Bldg 100, Freehold, NJ 07728 Existing Patients: (732) 577-9126
New Jersey-s Bogdan MD PC
Nj S Bogdan MD PC200 Perrine Rd Ste 224, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Existing Patients: (732) 577-9126