Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-5337 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Dix Poppas, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Dix Poppas, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Poppas completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Pediatric Urology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Poppas is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
Weill Cornell Pediatric Urology
Weill Cornell Pediatric Urology525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Call
Pediatric Urology Westchester3010 Westchester Ave Ste 401, Purchase, NY 10577 Call
- Harvard Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- E VA MED SCH OF M C OF HAMPTON RDS, Medical School — 1988
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poppas?
Dr. Poppas provided exceptional care to our son. He thought through complicated issues, took the time to discuss with us, and ultimately performed a successful surgery.Our visits over a year gave us many opportunities to meet with Dr. Poppas and his wonderful nurse Denise. It is exceedingly rare to find such a fine surgeon also with such a superb bedside manner. We truly could not have been in better hands. We would recommend Dr. Poppas to anyone lucky enough to have access to his excellent care
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Poppas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dix Poppas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Poppas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Poppas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Poppas frequently treats Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy, Varicocele, and Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle.
Dr. Poppas' office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.