Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Diptesh Gupta, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Tulsa, OK. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Nephrology - Tulsa, OK and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Scarborough NHS Trust, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- KARL FRANZENS UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 2004
- - M S Ramaiah Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Very knowledgeable doctor on Nephrology , thoroughly discussed my medical issues . I was impressed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 6465 S Yale Ave Ste 804, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South
Warren Clinic Nephrology - Tulsa, OK
Warren Clinic Nephrology6465 S Yale Ave Ste 804, Tulsa, OK 74136 (918) 502-3550
Warren Clinic2605 W Main St, Jenks, OK 74037 (918) 209-4550