Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Dionne Louis, MD is a dermatologist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Louis completed a residency at University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia Inc.. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Louis is board certified in Dermatology.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia Inc.2525 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 Existing Patients: (404) 365-0966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Louis?
Dr Louis was very knowledgeable, presented me with up to date options, and I have greatly benefitted from her services. I don’t trust anyone else with my skin related issues so will be following Dr Louis wherever she is located.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Louis frequently treats Acne, Melanoma Screening, and Mole Evaluation.
Dr. Louis' office is located at 2525 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Louis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.