Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Dinesh Chandra, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fort Bragg, NC. Dr. Chandra completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. He currently practices at Womack Army Med Ctr Intrnl Mdcn and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. Dr. Chandra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Marthas Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1976
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandra?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Chandra frequently treats the following conditions: Acidosis, Acute Kidney Failure, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chandra's office is located at 2817 Reilly St, Fort Bragg, NC 28310. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dinesh Chandra, MD is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Dinesh Chandra, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Chandra has over 46 years of healthcare experience.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Womack Army Med Ctr Intrnl Mdcn
Womack Army Medical Center2817 Reilly St, Fort Bragg, NC 28310 (910) 907-8385