Dr. Kumar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tustin, CA. Dr. Kumar completed a residency at Drexel University Of Medicine. He currently practices at New Foundation Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumar is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Lousiana State Univerisity Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Drexel University Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St. Luke's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Bombay, King Edward Memorial Hospital, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
Today was my first appointment with Dr. Kumar. I am very pleased to have him as my cardiologist. The wait time was very short, his nurse, Cindy, was very helpful. He asked questions and listened to me. I realize this is my first visit, but I am looking forward to being under his care. Thank you Dr. Kumar and Cindy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dinesh Kumar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kumar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats Chest Pain, Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 1101 Bryan Ave Ste E, Tustin, CA 92780. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.