Dr. Bhatia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dinesh Bhatia, MD is a nephrology specialist in Canton, GA. Dr. Bhatia completed a residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Dinesh K Bhatia MD PC and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhatia is board certified in Nephrology.
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhatia?
Dr. Bhatia is very caring and kind to his patients. He is never in a hurry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dinesh Bhatia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhatia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhatia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhatia frequently treats Gout, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Bhatia's office is located at 260B Hospital Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital