Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Randazzo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dina Randazzo, DO is a neurology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Randazzo completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Randazzo is board certified in Neurology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Lake Erie Osteopathic Medicine - Bradenton, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 47 Baker House Trent Dr, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 684-5301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Randazzo?
Dr. Randazzo is a gem. Her staff is wonderful her approach is hopeful and reasonable. She delivers good and bad news with equal amounts of compassion. I have been traveling 8 hours for her advice and treatment for three years. Her staff is lovely. Knowledgeable, compassionate and kind
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Randazzo frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Randazzo's office is located at 47 Baker House Trent Dr, Durham, NC 27710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Randazzo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital