Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Dina Miller, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Bayside, NY. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Heart and Lung Associates PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Pain / Neuro Rehab Univ Of Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart and Lung Associates PC4223 Francis Lewis Blvd Ste 105, Bayside, NY 11361 Existing Patients: (718) 631-0500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller is a blessing when it comes to helping with my back pain. She is courteous, gentle, thorough with medical history, exam, diagnosis and treatment. Her staff are also top-notched professionals. I love them all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 4223 Francis Lewis Blvd Ste 105, Bayside, NY 11361. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens