Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-1500 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Dina Gad, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Dina Gad, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gad completed a residency at University Of Mn Med School. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gad is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 1 156 William Street, New York, NY 10038 Call
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Minnesota, Undergraduate School
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gad?
Like always Dr Gad has displayed a wonderful work ethic. She has been my doctor for many years and is the most compassionate, knowledgeable and professional doctors I know. Dr Gad makes you feel comfortable and confident.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dina Gad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gad frequently treats Rash, Pollen Allergy, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Gad's office is located at 156 William Street, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.