Dr. Corbin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dina Corbin, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. She currently practices at Kidney Specialists of Southern Nevada - Rancho and is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corbin is board certified in Nephrology.
- University of Baghdad / College of Medcine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corbin?
Dr Corbin is a very friendly physician She is polite and very well mannered. She actually listens to the patient. When she answers a patients questions she speaks in English that is understandable. I was pleasantly surprised. Unlike a certain fellow meme Roth the group she was patient and did not try to rush me out the door. I highly recommend this doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dina Corbin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Corbin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corbin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corbin frequently treats Acidosis, Hyperkalemia, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Corbin's office is located at 500 S Rancho Dr Ste 12, Las Vegas, NV 89106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus - Las Vegas, NV
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- University Medical Center
Kidney Specialists of Southern Nevada - Rancho
S Rancho Office500 S Rancho Dr Ste 12, Las Vegas, NV 89106 (702) 877-1887