Dr. Dina Badra, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Naples, FL. Dr. Badra completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She currently practices at North Naples Pediatric Center and is affiliated with NCH North Naples Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
North Naples Pediatric Center
North Naples Pediatric Center9160 GALLERIA CT, Naples, FL 34109 (239) 514-8787
Arabic, French, English
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mommouth Mc, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Cairo, Medical School — 1982
- University of Cairo, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badra?
The one star rating from 11/5/2019 was interesting to read. I am a professional in the medical field and I happened to in one of the exam rooms and I did hear the conversation! The conversation did not go down the way it was crafted in his review! I am glad he is not coming back to this wonderful medical provider! My 2 kids have been patients with Dr. Badra for 16 years and she is the best! It's a shame that technology has granted irresponsible individuals tools without any type of accountability! R. Marino
- NCH North Naples Hospital