Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett, DO is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Barrington, IL. Dr. Golbin-Hallett completed a residency at Henry Ford Hosp Hlth Sys. She currently practices at SpecialtyCare and is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Henry Ford Hosp Hlth Sys, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Henry Ford Hlth Sys, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Midwestern University/Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Undergraduate School — 2005
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golbin-Hallett?
Such a sweet and smart lady. She has a wonderful personality and is a treat to have a dr. visit with. Back in July I fell at work and did some damage. Mind you that I did have a deviated septum surgery with another surgeon back in 2013 and he had had over 20 years experience. When I fell my face bounced off the concrete sidewalk. I chipped my forehead and nose bones and did a lot of damage to my nose Cartlidge/septum. She was able to pull out all the bone fragments through my nose, Cut out the scar tissue and rebuild all the Cartlidge. She is a true miracle worker and I would give her more than five stars if I could. She is also the one that found my husband’s throat cancer and was able to successfully remove his tonsils with ease.
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates