Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Dimitrios Tzachanis, MD is a hematology specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Tzachanis completed a residency at Dartmouth Med Sch/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr. He currently practices at UC San Diego Health and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tzachanis is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth Med Sch/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Fac Med U Thessaloniki, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UC San Diego Health
Moores Cancer Center3855 Health Sciences Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093 Existing Patients: (858) 657-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tzachanis?
Saved my husband's life. Exceptional doctor. We called him Dr Zen because he is always calm and positive even in scary circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tzachanis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tzachanis frequently treats Pancytopenia, Myeloma, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Tzachanis' office is located at 3855 Health Sciences Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest